[mod-users] MOD Release 1.1.3

Filipe Coelho falktx at moddevices.com
Tue Nov 1 16:02:38 UTC 2016

Hello everyone, yet another 1.1 bugfix update is here - v1.1.3 aka
"Please don't kill me..."

This is an **optional** update.
It makes the automatic check & fix of the user data partition actually
do something. :)
If you're able to save pedalboards in your MOD you don't need this update.

Because some users on the forum had this issue before, and we confirmed
this update to fix their issue, we are now releasing it officially to
everybody.
(We know not everyone likes to comment publicly on forums or mailing
lists, so there might be users with the same issue we don't know about..)

If your MOD has the problem of not being able to save or install new
plugins, this update is for you!
You'll not be able to automatically update in this case, so grab the
update file manually here:
http://download.moddevices.com/releases/modduo/modduo-v1.1.3.tar

Then follow the update instructions on the bottom of our releases page,
here: http://moddevices.com/releases.html#howto

For everybody else, you can update the MOD via web interface as usual.
The notification popup is less flashy this time, as this an optional update.

Here's the changelog:
- automatically fix user data partition superblocks on boot
- fix user data check when doing updates, give warning if unrecoverable
(applies to future updates)

We hope you're enjoying your MOD Duo.
Please let us know of any issues!