[mod-users] Fwd: bugtracker ?

Gianfranco Ceccolini gianfranco at moddevices.com
Sat Mar 5 15:07:48 UTC 2016

Thx Florian. That is correct.

There is an idea to have the system having the inputs connected to the outputs as a standard.

So if you click “New Pedalboard” what you actually get is the clean canvas with the two inputs connected to their respective outputs.

Click-wise, this would not make a difference.

What do you think?

Gianfranco Ceccolini
MOD Devices
+49 160 646 9313