[mod-users] MOD Duo release 0.12.1
falktx at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 13:06:48 UTC 2016
Hello everyone again.
Time for another MOD update!
We moved the release page to http://moddevices.com/releases.html
(old one redirects there).
This update brings a few features requested by you. :)
And more to come soon.
Because this release has so many changes, we divided them into categories.
- Send MIDI all-notes/sound-off when bypassing a plugin
- Auto-load last saved pedalboard on next boot
- Add a 'default' pedalboard, with inputs connected to outputs
- Load 'default' pedalboard when pressing "new"
- Save and restore bypass midi-cc binding
- Several bank management fixes, specially when using firefox
- Fix knob mousewheel with firefox
- Fix save dialog auto-focus
- Fix re-added MIDI hw ports after loading pedalboard
- Fix 'modified' state when reloading the browser page
- Holding shift + click now decreases knob value
- Make sure searchboxes are empty on page load (fixes refresh)
- Allow to load plugins with morph ports if base type is supported
(fixes missing blop plugins)
- auto-skip update process when target matches update file [*]
- fix rare but possible data corruption when updating system [*]
- fix inverted DAC controls
- several kernel tweaks & optimizations
- create button combo to jump to restore mode after power up (left knob
- fix the truncation of controller text messages
[*] applies to future updates
The update procedure is explained at the bottom of the releases page,
We hope you're enjoying your MOD Duo.
Please let us know of any issues!
More information about the users