[mod-users] Usage Scenario

Gianfranco Ceccolini gianfranco at moddevices.com
Sun Apr 10 19:42:43 UTC 2016

Hi everyone

Just finished Musikmesse and miniLAC happened in tandem this weekend. I am tired as hell here and I am sure the rest of the team is the same ;-)

Guy: we’re still deciding on a limit date. As soon as we have we’ll let you know. But be sure we will refund you in case it happens.

Thijs: we’re planning, albeit a bit late, what we’re doing to promote the pre-sales. We’re kind of overwhelmed here :-/

But surely the early adopters play an important role in this process. There’s people jumping in to help us. We definitely need a decent marketing performance from now on.

Will come with news soon

Best regards

Gianfranco Ceccolini
+49 160 646 9313