[mod-users] Usage Scenario

Thijs van severen thijsvanseveren at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 19:29:24 UTC 2016

btw MOD team

i assume you guys would like the early adopters to make some noise about
the MOD to reach the 100 units asap ?
what is the best way to do this ?  i assume facebook, twitter etc ?
any events planned ?  should we try to organize some local demo events ?

grtz
Thijs

--
follow me on my Audio & Linux blog <http://audio-and-linux.blogspot.com/> !