[mod-users] Usage Scenario

Guy Sherman guy at guysherman.com
Sun Apr 10 11:46:54 UTC 2016

Hi Thijs,

Thanks for your quick response!

Would you happen to know what the deal is with the pre-order batch? What happens if it never gets to enough purchases to do a production run?

Thanks,

Guy.

From:  Thijs van severen <thijsvanseveren at gmail.com>
Date:  Sunday, 10 April 2016 at 12:41
To:  Guy Sherman <guy at guysherman.com>
Cc:  "users at lists.moddevices.com" <users at lists.moddevices.com>
Subject:  Re: [mod-users] Usage Scenario

Hi Guy

the answer is simple : yes :-)
the MOD gives you independent inputs and 2 independent outputs
you can rout your audio any way you want

grtz
Thijs

Hi All,

I’m thinking about ordering a MOD Duo now that they are available for general pre-order, but I have a question about the a particular usage scenario.

I want to use the MOD to run one set of effects to go “in the front” of my amp, and then another set to go in the effects loop of the amp. I figure I could do this by using In/Out 1 between the guitar and the front of the amp, and then In/Out 2 in the path of the Send/Return on the Amp.

Would that work?

Thanks,

Guy.

--