[mod-users] mp3 player ?

Thijs van severen thijsvanseveren at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 20:28:20 UTC 2016

hi again

are there any mp3 players available, or planned ?

the usecase is this : if i'm rehearsing a song i typically listen to it
using spotify on my phone or pc and play along with my guitar
since i have the MOD i can take the output of my phone/PC, plug it in to
one of the inputs on the MOD and route it to the outputs together with the
signal from my guitar that is plugged in to the other input
this works ok, but i do have to sacrifice 1 input, and i still need my
pc/phone

it would be great if i could just plug in a USB drive that contains some
mp3's (or other formats of course) and play these mp3's using some sort of
'mp3 player pedal'

grtz
Thijs

--