[mod-users] Max/msp

Filipe Coelho falktx at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 22:31:11 UTC 2016

On 08.04.2016 18:57, Tom Raaff wrote:
> Hi there,
> On the new website, I saw that there's supposed to be a possibility
> for adding max patches to the mod. Which is GREAT news! :D
> But, how does one do that? Where can I find more info on that subject?

There's not much to read right now, as this is a new thing.
But we can confirm it works nicely, as some of the plugins you have in
your MOD right now were made in Max.
(look for the 'SHIRO' brand)

Some example of Max patches converted to LV2/VST plugins are here:
https://github.com/DISTRHO/DPF-Max-Gen

Note that not the full Max patch gets converted into a plugin, only gen~
modules.