[mod-users] Requesting overview of the software stack

Gianfranco Ceccolini gianfranco at moddevices.com
Fri Apr 8 21:35:28 UTC 2016

Hi everyone

We have people investigating this x-run problem and it seems to be a driver implementation problem. Pretty soon we’ll have more details on it.

Regarding the system priorities, we’ve done quite some work with that but some more investigation would be very welcome ;-)

Best

Gianfranco Ceccolini
+49 160 646 9313
gianfranco at moddevices.com