[mod-users] Bluetooth interface and others

Jeroen Michiel den.jur at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 07:46:46 UTC 2016

Hi,

I was also curious about this 'USB Wifi' thing: does this mean the
possibility to add a Wifi dongle, or does it mean that there is already a
Wifi NIC connected to the USB hub internally (like the ethernet port on
Raspberry Pis), for which the drivers aren't loaded/installed yet? The
latter would be quite handy!

Regards,
Jeroen