[mod-users] Bluetooth interface and others

Fábio Lima fabio at fabiolima.eti.br
Wed Apr 6 06:47:43 UTC 2016

The wiki (http://wiki.moddevices.com/wiki/MOD_Duo) mentions an "USB HOST -
USB 2.0 Standard-A type" port possibly with "USB Bluetooth" capability.
Does this mean I can plug a bluetooth dongle in there and make MOD
bluetooth capable? Is this working at least experimental? Is It only
intended as a network usb replacement or we can dream about an audio output
going through there to an external bluetooth amp (please say yes!!! ;-))?

Doing an "lsusb" at the linux terminal I could only see a ethernet network,
not an audio device "USB Audio", as mentioned at the wiki. Is It available?

Does the "USB Wifi", using a wi-fi dongle, let me replace the usb cable to
connect the browser ui?

PS: I just received my MOD today and my guitar is in maintainance so I
can't test it right now!!! I just have made the firmware upgrade
successfully and navigated the display and the browser ui.