[mod-users] Trouble with update

Daniel Dickison danieldickison at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 22:07:21 UTC 2016

Much to my surprise, on the 10th try or so I was able to get to the left screen menu, and after maybe three more attempts to initiate the "System Upgrade" I was able to get that working and connect as a mass storage device.

This time everything went well and I now have a working Mod Duo again! Thanks for your quick replies. It looks like all is well now. I'm curious what went wrong. Is there a log file that would be helpful for you to debug?

Daniel