[mod-users] Trouble with update

Filipe Coelho falktx at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 21:50:40 UTC 2016

On 02.04.2016 23:43, Daniel Dickison wrote:
> Filipe: I do have homebrew installed and very familiar with working on the command line so I'm happy to try whatever you can think of.

Nice to know you have homebrew, make sure to install libusb.

When everything else fails we have a method as last resort.
I need to prepare some things to make the download smaller (16Mb vs 320Mb),
if your MOD still doesn't work by Monday reply again to this email and
I'll post instructions for a hard-reset.