[mod-users] Trouble with update

Daniel Dickison danieldickison at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 21:25:21 UTC 2016

I just received the Mod Duo today and got it working immediately (very cool!). However, I installed the 0.11.3 update and everything went fine until it rebooted. Now it is stuck showing the logo on the left screen and "mod duo" on the right screen and I'm unable to get it to load the UI via browser or have it show up as a USB mass storage device. I'm also unable to access the menu with the left knob button.

What should I do? Is there a way to force a factory reset?

I'm using OS X in case that makes a different.

Daniel