[mod-developers] MOD Duo release 0.14.0 (testing)
falktx at moddevices.com
Mon May 23 15:07:44 UTC 2016
A new update is here.
Same as last time, this update will have 1 week testing period before
being considered stable.
Our releases page - http://moddevices.com/releases.html - does not yet
include this one.
With that said, here's the download link:
Note: version 0.12.2 or higher is required to install.
Here's the changelog:
- allow to reconfigure addressings if target is not a midi cc
- fix deletion of a plugin removing connections of others with same URI
- fix changing addressing from controller to midi cc, and vice-versa
- fix having to click twice to change addressing actuator
- fix issue in FFTW making MOD pitchshifters silent
- slightly better plugin info dialog
- show message when user tries to access banks in controller with the
user interface open
- show device serial number under controller information menu
- miscellaneous fixes and system tweaks
The update procedure is explained at the bottom of the releases page,
We hope you're enjoying your MOD Duo.
Please let us know of any issues!
More information about the developers