[mod-developers] Local LV2 to the MOD Duo

Alexandre Cunha ale at moddevices.com
Sun May 15 16:55:30 UTC 2016

Marc,

The HowTo references our sample:

https://github.com/moddevices/mod-lv2-examples/

You can find an .mk example there and also I discuss a few alternatives to
compile from a local code or tarball in section "Alternatives to retrieve
source code".

You can see other .mk files here:
https://github.com/moddevices/mod-plugin-builder/tree/master/plugins/package

In theory you don't need to read the whole buildroot documentation.

Cheers,
Alex.