[mod-developers] Local LV2 to the MOD Duo

Marc Groenewegen marc.dinkum at gmail.com
Sun May 15 15:27:05 UTC 2016

Hi Alex, thanks for the reply. I've been through this wiki page several
times over the last couple of days and although it says "..create a .mk
fille" I can't find a description or example of how to do that (for local
files, as opposed to auto-download), other than a link to the buildroot
documentation. So either I'm overlooking something or what I want hasn't
been fully explained yet. Or is the idea that I'll need to study the
buildroot docs first?

And yes I'll join the forum, thanks!

Cheers,
Marc