[mod-developers] Local LV2 to the MOD Duo

Alexandre Cunha alexandre.cunha at gmail.com
Sun May 15 14:37:24 UTC 2016

Hi Marc,

Yes there's a HowTo I wrote in our wiki and it's available here:

http://wiki.moddevices.com/wiki/How_To_Build_and_Deploy_LV2_Plugin_to_MOD_Duo

This has been discussed in our forum, if you want to join:

https://forum.moddevices.com/t/how-to-setup-own-lv2-plugins/56/2

Please give it a try and see if it helps. If you have a feedback about
improvements to the HowTo please let me know.

Thanks,
Alex.