[mod-developers] Local LV2 to the MOD Duo

Marc Groenewegen marc.dinkum at gmail.com
Sun May 15 14:24:38 UTC 2016

Hello,

I finally found some time to start creating my own plugins for the MOD Duo.
Now, in the mod-plugin-builder I can only find ways to do that via
downloading from a remote site but I would expect it to be possible to use
your local LV2 sources (.cpp, .ttl etc). Is that mainly a matter of
adapting/creating a .mk file? Does anyone have examples of what this .mk
file should look like for us of local files? I find the buildroot
documentation err... slightly intimidating.

Cheers,
Marc